Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Astonishing Thousand Dollars Profits Article Marketing Strategy!

If you are really serious about promoting your business writing and submitting articles, you need to have a plan. Most occasional bum marketers will submit ten articles and will not see any results.

Who said that article marketing was easy?

Step 1: Write and submit more articles.

You can't submit 10 articles per month and except to see results. This form of advertising is only effective if your articles are consistently in front of potential publishers.

I mean that you should submit articles weekly. In fact, every single day, you need to get at least 10 articles out there.

I know, it's a lot but it's the price to pay for success. If you want to see tremendous results and increase your profits considerably, submit more articles.

Step 2: Submit to more directories.

You can't rely on a single article directory like you don't need to submit to hundreds and hundreds of them.

The right strategy is to submit to the best one. It's counter intuitive since everybody teach that you need to use services like isnare.com or articlemarketer.com to get results.

I don't follow this advice because my results are the proof that my strategy works.

Here is a small sample of my results:

1. Top 10 rankings for my websites In Google

I get top search engine rankings because I use the right anchor text in my resource box.

2. Thousands of monthly visitors to my webpages

The targeted traffic comes from three different sources:

* The article directories themselves

* The different search engine results pages

* Potential customers researching information about me or one of my products

To learn more, download my Free Guide: "How To Earn $100K Per Year With Article Marketing"

Franck Silvestre makes thousands of dollars a year from affiliate and article marketing. Wonder what the secret to his success is? Discover how he does it at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/article-marketing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home