Friday, June 27, 2008

Strategic Internet Marketing - How I Started From Scratch With A Simple Business Plan!

What is strategic Internet marketing? It's a way to grow your online business with a long term plan. You need to have a clear vision from the beginning. Where do you want to be after five years? Do you want to take care of your business or do you want it to take care about you?

I think the second option is that you want. Instead of working in your business, you need to take care of the general vision. I learned from Brad Fallon that it is one the only three things a business owner should do.

Let's take my own example. The first part of my strategic Internet marketing plan was to start with free resources and tools because I was on a budget. I couldn't pay for advertising, and even paying $8 a month for web hosting was difficult for me two years ago. I decided to start my online business career with affiliate marketing.

That was the first part of my plan. I carefully selected affiliate products proven to convert visitors into sales and I quickly started to make money.

I started with article marketing and forums because these are two low cost ways to generate targeted traffic to your website.

I then decided to start with safelists and traffic exchanges sites. After two months, I realized that the return in terms of subscribers and sales wasn't worth my time. I continued to submit articles because I was making sales and capturing leads into my autoresponder.

From this time, my goal was to develop my very own products. That's why I was building my list of loyal subscribers. I knew that when I am ready to launch my own product, I would be able to get sales right away with a list.

I forgot to say that I started with a blogger blog because it was free. I started with a free domain at tripod.com and bravenet.com. I also had a free autoresponder web based software with sendfree.com and get response.

When I started to earn $300 per month consistently, I immediatly got all the paid tools to go further in my business. I got a web hosting, I registered my domain and immediatly switched to wordpress blogs.

I was setting up the foundations for my online business.

Another element of my success is the fact that I got a coach because every successful mind has a mentor.

Franck Silvestre specializes in providing a successful Internet marketing plan right from the start. To learn more about you can master Internet marketing, please visit his blog today to start right away http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home