Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost Criminal Technique To Build A Highly Responsive List For Free

I am very sure that if you have spoken to any successful internet marketer they will tell you that the big money is in building a big responsive list. Now there are many ways that you can do this.

If we take a look at the most common ways these are ppc, ezine advertising and coregistration. If you are a newbie chances are that you simply do not have a dollar to pay for a new lead as this is roughly what the cost will be. Also you probably will not know how to treat the lead very well to maximize your sales.

In this article I would like to go over the the technique that I use to build my list that generates leads that are up to 10 times more responsive than leads from other sources. Another big advantage is that this is completely free.

My favourite method is writing articles and submitting them to article directories. I usually do some keyword research to find a high traffic keyword with very little competition and include it in the title. I submit my completed article to all the major article directories. I also include a link to my squeeze page in the resource box. If somebody reads my article and likes what I have to say they will automatically click on the link in my resource box to subscribe to my newsletter.

I have found that this is the most reliable method of traffic generation that will build your list. If you set this up correctly you will achieve much better results than other methods.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home